ISDB-T High Definition Digital Terrestrial Converter Box SoC
The Broadcom BCM7540 is an MPEG-4 AVC high definition (HD) ISDB-T digital terrestrial converter box solution. Featuring an integrated tuner, digital channel demodulator and HD decoder, the BCM7540 meets the digital terrestrial converter box requirements for ISDB-T standardized countries worldwide for cost efficiency and low power consumption in a small form factor design. The BCM7450 includes all of the advanced functionality of the BCM7530 while adding the ability to receive satellite broadcasting, support for MPEG-4, AVC and HDMI, and DVR capabilities.
- With highly integrated, scalable and power efficient designs, Broadcom technology accelerates time-to-market while reducing complexity and overall system costs enabling the cost effective deployment of digital terrestrial converter boxes for ISDB-T standardized countries worldwide
- Includes the ability to receive satellite broadcasting, support for MPEG-4, AVC and HDMI, and DVR capabilities
- By integrating Fujisoft FSDTV SLIM software support, the BCM7540 is fully ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Businesses) compliant, enabling these solutions to meet cost, performance and quality requirements for digital transitions
- Dynamic power management controllers provide efficient power management capable of managing and shutting down unused system components in real-time
- Enables an ultra small and unobtrusive digital terrestrial converter box form factor